POORNAPRAJNA COLLEGE AND POST GRADUATE CENTRE UDUPI- 576 101 NAAC Re-Accredited “A” (3.19 CGPA) (Promoted and Managed by Udupi Sri Admar Mutt Education Council, Bangalore)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
FRESHER INTERVIEW QUESTIONS – HR RELATED: Can you tell me about your career plans? 1. What kind of job opportunities are you lo...
-
1) Write about your family – describe people, relationship, occupation, their special characteristics etc. 2) Write about your village an...
-
18 Tips to Improve your Presentation Skills Astounding fact has been revealed by studies regarding fear among people for public speaki...

i very happy because our college having very good campus selection
ReplyDeletegangadhara
roll no,16468
class,1 bsc. bzc
Cgc class is good for our career decisions
ReplyDeleteCgc class is good for our future decisions
ReplyDeleteShree vasuki ks
1st bcom b1
16672
Good to knw tht our has good campus interview by bank also
ReplyDeleteFirst I had a stage fear... after I joining carrier guidance... nw I am little bit free to talk on the stage...
ReplyDeleteAshwin kg
2nd bcom (b2)
15766